§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is MD Medicus Holding GmbH, Industriestrasse 2a, D-67063 Ludwigshafen, Germany, e-mail: Medicus@MD-Medicus.net (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition "c/o the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to correction or deletion,
- right to limitation of processing,
- right of opposition to the processing,
- right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- website from which the request comes
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the directory of the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here: us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- transient cookies (see b)
- persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that in this case you may possibly not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Application portal
We collect different types of data. This includes in particular your personal data with contact information as well as a description of your education, work experience and skills. In addition, you have the option of providing us with electronically stored documents such as certificates or cover letters.
With your application you assure that the information you provide is true. We point out that any false statement or deliberate omission may constitute a reason for a rejection or subsequent dismissal.
We do not require any information from you that is not usable under the General Equal Treatment Act (race, ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual identity). We also do not ask you to provide information on illness, pregnancy, ethnic origin, political opinions, philosophical or religious beliefs, membership of a trade union, physical or mental health or sex life. The same applies to content that is likely to infringe the rights of third parties (e.g. copyrights, press law or general rights of third parties).
1. Collection, processing, use and disclosure of your data
Personal data are only collected, stored, processed and used for purposes in connection with your interest in a current or future employment with us and the processing of your application. The data will not be passed on to third parties. In order to use the online application procedure, data such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. is collected. These data are basically used to contact you for your application.
If your application is successful, the data provided may be used for administrative purposes in the context of employment.
Your online application will only be processed and taken note of by the relevant contacts at our company. All employees entrusted with data processing are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of your data. Your details will not be disclosed to third parties under any circumstances. The processing of the data takes place exclusively in Germany.
If we are unable to offer you employment, we will keep the information you provide for up to six months for the purpose of answering questions relating to your application and rejection.
3. Deletion of data, revocation of consent
You have the right at any time to request more detailed information about the data stored about you, to view this data and to request that inaccurate data about you be corrected or that the stored data be completely or partially deleted. You can at any time and with effect for the future revoke your consent. The relevant data will then be deleted immediately. In this case, please send your revocation stating your full name and your e-mail address: Medicus@MD-Medicus.net.
With the law on settlement of consumer enterprise disputes (Verbraucherstreitbeilegungsgesetz /VBSG) the legislator has provided an option to settle a consumer dispute – i. e. a dispute in which you are involved as the consumer and we as the enterprise – without legal procedure; the dispute is settled instead by a dispute settlement proceeding before an arbitration board.
MD Medicus Holding GmbH is neither legally obliged nor basically willing to participate in a dispute settlement proceeding before the consumer arbitration board.
Notwithstanding this and pursuant to § 37 VSBG, MD Medicus Holding GmbH is obliged to let you know which arbitration board would be in charge when a dispute has occured. In anticipation of this we fulfill our obligation. The competent consumer arbitration board is:
Allgemeine Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle des Zentrums für Schlichtung e.V.
Straßburger Str. 8